Friday, February 4, 2011

#5

The past two weeks of school have been going well. If there is anything I need to improve on, it is my time management. Since I've had nearly two months off of work, I've had too much free time, and it's screwing with my priorities. I'm putting things off when I could just complete them. Like, homework I get assigned on Monday should be done on Monday, but since I have Tuesdays off, I pretend I'll do it during the day. And then somehow, it's in the wee hours of the night and I'm doing homework. Hopefully once I'm working again, I'll be forced to handle my free hours well. Besides that, I think I'm doing pretty well. I've already begun studying for my chemistry exam, and I've pre-read most of the chapters for biology. Things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment