Monday, April 18, 2011

#18

I don't really think that I have any apprehensions about my presentation. I've been comfortable with public speaking my entire life. I've been in plays and public speaking classes my entire life. There are a few ways that you can get better and more comfortable with public speaking. You can test out speaches and things with your family or friends. That's usually how I practiced and memorized monologues and lines. But! The best way to get over public speaking, is to be absolutely one hundred percent memorized. Once you are completely comfortable with the words that you are about to say, you don't have anything else to worry about. That's my number one way that I suggest people to get over the fear of public speaking. I am excited to present though. Because I plan on bringing some really sweet props!

No comments:

Post a Comment